Our Commitment to You: COVID-19 New Business Practices
Muter Law Office, LLC has adopted new business practices to protect the health and welfare of our clients, employees and communities we serve. Our new practices were developed based largely on the Wisconsin Economic Development Counsel's (WEDC) guidelines for business. WEDC recommendations were developed in collaboration with the Wisconsin Department of Health Services, Wisconsin Dept. of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection, Badger Bounce Back, Wisconsin Dept. of Tourism and CDC guidelines.
The health and welfare of our clients, employees and communities are very important to us. We are committed to do our part to mitigate the risk of COVID-19 spread. Your understanding and cooperation is greatly appreciated.
- Staff and clients are asked to not come to the office if you are exhibiting the following symptoms, if they are not due to a preexisting condition: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever of 100.4 or higher, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell. Please reschedule or schedule a video or telephone appointment.
- We are limiting the number of people in our office. Staff will be working remotely and will come into the office when needed.
- Telephone or video appointments are preferred and recommended.
- In-person meetings are available upon request starting June 1, 2020.
- To help limit the number of people in the building, please do not bring any unnecessary guests with you and arrive on-time to your in-person appointment. If you are early, please wait in your car and come into the building at your scheduled time.
- Social distancing will be practiced.
- Muter Law staff will wear face coverings/masks in the building. We ask our clients and guests to do the same. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided.
- Walk-ins are discouraged. We prefer you notify us in advance if you are stopping by so our staff can be available to greet you as we are working remotely. If you like to drop off paperwork, please use the mail slot by the front door.
- We encourage the use of our online payment methods rather than payments in person. If you would like to make a payment in person, please call ahead so we ensure a staff person is in the building.
- We will use electronic signatures when possible to avoid close contact.
- Please use hand sanitizer upon entering the building.
- Our staff will clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces before and after each in-person meeting.
- We have removed our self-serve beverage station.
Please be aware that there is another business in the building that is not affiliated with Muter Law Office, LLC that may have different policies in place for COVID-19. We are happy to provide a telephone or video conference if this is a concern for you.
Thank you again for your cooperation in mitigating the risk of COVID-19 spread in our community.